Website West Eagle Green
We are seeking an experienced Assistant Manager at our 165-unit apartment building in Augusta! Our Assistant Managers use their bookkeeping, organizational, and customer service skills to make a real difference in both property operations and resident satisfaction. If you have a knack for numbers and enjoy working in a customer centered environment, then we need you on our team! Take the next step in your multi-family housing career and apply now!
- Income Collections
- Processing Move-Ins and Move-Outs
- Resident Relations
- Marketing and Leasing
- 1+ years of on-site multi-family experience
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and or similar programs, coupled with Yardi experience required
- Excellent verbal, as well as written, communication skills
- Must also be able to work weekends
This opportunity won’t last, apply today!