Website The Colonnade & Northwest Center
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Commercial Property Manager to assist in effectively managing our San Antonio office buildings, totaling approximately 409,660 square feet. This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your commercial real estate career! Apply now!
- Assisting in managing the occupancy of properties, as directed by the Commercial Property Manager, by greeting, assisting, and maintaining positive tenant relations and addressing maintenance issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Run and review current aging reports and handling outstanding receivables.
- Maintaining tenant and vendor insurance certificates.
- Performing clerical duties in support of the Commercial Property Manager and the Commercial division such as filing, faxing, copying, collating, and researching as needed.
- Producing monthly statements and process tenant rent payments.
- Processing of invoices.
- Prepare vendor and service contracts.
- Maintain property tenant contact, tenant emergency contact, and vendor contact lists.
- Responsible for file set up, organization, and maintenance.
- Prepare and track after-hours HVAC billings.
- Greeting tenants, vendors, and guests to the management office in a professional, welcoming manner.
- Minimum of four years of commercial real estate experience required.
- Prior property management accounting system experience is required.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Basic skills in Angus & Impak Work Order systems.
- Keyboarding speed of 45 wpm accurately.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent people and relationship management skills.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Effective Time Management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work both independently and with a team.
- Must demonstrate initiative and sound judgment.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
- Accounting knowledge is preferred.
- Yardi Voyager proficiency preferred.
- Prior marketing experience a plus.
If you possess these skills and experience in administration or management, apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.