Website CBS Radio Tower, 4245 North Central, 3500 Oaklawn
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Commercial Property Manager to assist our extremely busy office in effectively managing three of our office buildings in Dallas. This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your commercial real estate career! Apply now!
- Assisting in managing the occupancy of properties, as directed by the Commercial Property Manager, by corresponding with tenants, following up on past due balances, preparing lease paperwork, and maintaining tenant and vendor insurance certificates.
- Performing clerical duties in support of the Commercial Property Manager and the Commercial division such as filing, faxing, copying, collating, and researching as needed.
- Developing and maintaining positive tenant relations and maintaining ethical, professional, and courteous relations with contractors and tenants.
- Producing monthly statements and aged receivables notices.
- Greeting tenants, vendors, and guests to the management office in a professional, welcoming manner.
- Addressing maintenance issues timely and professionally and assisting the Commercial Property Manager in maintaining appropriate service contracts.
- Minimum of four years of commercial real estate experience required.
- Prior property management accounting system experience required.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Basic skills in Angus & Impak Work Order systems.
- Keyboarding speed of 45 wpm accurately.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent people and relationship management skills.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work both independently and with a team.
- Must demonstrate initiative and sound judgment.
- Accounting knowledge preferred.
- Yardi Voyager proficiency preferred.
- Prior marketing experience a plus.
If you possess these skills and experience in administration or management, apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.