Website 10000 North Central Expressway & 100 East Royal
We have an exciting opportunity for you as an Administrative Assistant to assist in effectively managing two of our office buildings in Dallas. If you have a professional demeanor and a keen eye for detail then you are one step closer to joining our team. This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your commercial real estate career! Apply now!
- Providing all administrative support to the commercial property such as greeting tenants, vendors, and guests to the management office in a professional, welcoming manner.
- Performing clerical duties in support of the Commercial Property Manager and the Commercial division such as filing, faxing, copying, collating, entering, and researching as needed.
- Preparing written correspondence.
- Utilizing positive tenant relations and maintaining ethical, professional, and courteous relations with all tenants, prospects, vendors, and employees.
- Assisting in maintaining, creating, and organizing tenant, vendor, and property information.
- Minimum three year’s previous administrative experience.
- Previous commercial real estate support experience preferred.
- Account payable/receivable experience preferred.
- Intermediate skills in the following, Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Yardi experience a plus.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent people and relationship management skills.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Must demonstrate initiative and sound judgment.
If you possess these skills and experience in administration or management, apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.