Website Westdale Asset Management
With a proven track record since 1991, Westdale has grown organically to become a leading top 50 U.S. vertically integrated real estate investment management, property management, leasing, and construction services firm with offices throughout the United States.
Currently, we are seeking an Accounts Payable Administrator to join our team in our new corporate office near downtown Dallas at The Epic.
- 1- 2 years previous knowledge and experience maintaining accounts payable.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage deadlines.
- Good organizational skills.
- Basic math skills
- Ability to analyze information and make sound decisions.
- Good keyboarding skills.
- Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to handle inquiries from vendors and property employees.
- A customer service attitude.
- Yardi experience a plus.
- Previous multi-family accounting experience a plus.
Job Duties include:
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable.
- Pay vendors by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Ensures expenses to accounts and vendors are accurate.
- Issues stop-payment amendments as required.
- Proactively manage the aging of payables in the system.
- Proactively ensure vendor insurance remains current.
- Reconciles petty cash reimbursements and requests funding of accounts where needed.
- Processes employee expense reports.
- Communicating with vendors or internal inquiries and research to resolve concerns or discrepancies.
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.