Website Westdale Capital
With a proven track record since 1991, Westdale has grown organically to become a leading top 50 U.S. vertically integrated real estate investment management, property management, leasing, and construction services firm with offices throughout the United States.
Westdale Capital is a division of Westdale that focuses on acquiring, managing and servicing performing, sub-performing and non-performing loans secured by multifamily, commercial real estate, business assets and other asset classes.
Currently, Westdale Capital is looking for an experienced Accounting Administrator to join our team at our offices in Dallas, Texas at The Epic.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Request W9s and certificates of insurance from new vendors and complete New Vendor Forms.
- Process accounts payable which includes approving invoices, entering them into the Yardi Voyager system, mailing checks and filing paid invoices.
- Post owed property expenses to NLS loan system.
- Post tenant receipts and charges into the Yardi Voyager system.
- Process deposits from borrowers.
- Set up utilities on foreclosed properties.
- Complete New Lease Set Up Forms to distribute to Accounting Manager.
- Email invoices to tenants monthly.
- Initiate online payment for owned assets.
- Close out portfolios monthly and reconcile the loan system to the general ledger.
- Print online bank statements.
- Email monthly loan notices to Accounting Manager.
- Calculate general partner fee/excess cash transfer monthly.
- Prepare Comparative Financial Statement quarterly.
- Request approved wire transfers through the Cash Management Department.
- Assist in annual CAM reconciliations for owned properties.
- Assist in annual portfolio reconciliations.
- Assist in annual audit.
- Minimum 3 years’ administrative experience including knowledge and experience with general ledger, journal entries and account reconciliation.
- Computer skills including proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Yardi Voyager or other similar property management software experience.
- Ability to effectively interact with tenants, vendors, employees, and business partners.
- Dedicated professional with outstanding attendance.
- Ability to multi-task and constantly meet deadlines under tight time restraints.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive market salary
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation, personal/sick time, and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Credit union
- Service recognition awards
- Employee assistance plan
- Free Parking
- Apartment rental discounts
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.