Website Alexander Station Apartments
Seeking a maintenance dynamo with superior organizational skills to handle repairs and maintenance at our 171-unit apartment community. As Service Technician II, you keep our residents happy by completing their apartment and appliance repairs both quickly and professionally. If you like staying busy all day, solving problems and working with your hands, then this is the perfect job for you! Apply today!
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues including, but not limited to:
- Electrical and plumbing
- A/C and heating systems
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
- Tile, carpet, flooring
- Ceiling leaks
- At least two years of apartment maintenance experience.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team in a customer service-oriented environment.
- Must have reliable transportation, automobile insurance, and valid driver’s license.
If you are ready to put your skills to work, please apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.