Website Windridge on the Parkway
We are looking for a Service Technician II for our apartment community! Our Service Technicians complete all aspects of apartment maintenance such as HVAC, electrical, mechanical and plumbing. If you like the satisfaction you get from a job well done, then we want to tell you more about this great opportunity! Apply today!
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues including, but not limited to:
- A/C and heating systems
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
- Completing make-ready checklists and performing repairs to return vacant units to market-ready status
- At least one-year experience in apartment maintenance.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment.
- Must be able to read work orders as well as follow written and verbal instructions.
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
If you are ready to put your skills to work, then we want to meet you! Apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.