Website Deep Ellum Lofts
We are searching for a Service Technician I to handle make-ready units at our apartment buildings in Deep Ellum! The Service Technician I turns vacant units into beautiful apartments while preparing them for new residents to call home. The perfect candidate will have both, attention to detail and a can-do attitude. In addition, they will be able to work both as part of a team and independently. So what are you waiting for? Do not miss this great opportunity to work in Deep Ellum’s energetic urban environment! Apply now!
- Performs minor repairs and maintenance.
- Completes a duties checklist to ensure vacant apartments are move-in ready.
- 1+ years of apartment maintenance experience preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of basic repairs and maintenance
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work both efficiently and safely in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment.
This is a great opportunity to learn about maintenance as well as repairs in the thriving apartment industry! Apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.