Website Noel on the Parkway Apartments
We are searching for a Service Supervisor for our apartment community! As Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintenance operations on the property, in addition to leading our service team. Our ideal candidate has the necessary skills to complete maintenance and repairs for vacant and occupied units while working within the planned maintenance budget. Resident satisfaction is the key to our success so our new Service Supervisor will be committed to handling maintenance requests timely and professionally. If you have successful experience in apartment maintenance, then this is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team of apartment professionals! So what are you waiting for? Apply now!
- Completing apartment maintenance and repairs
- Working both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state and local law
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues
- At least three years’ experience in on-site property maintenance.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) a plus.
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.