Website St. Charles Place
We have a great opportunity for a highly-skilled maintenance professional ready to take their career to the next level! We are searching for a Service Supervisor to be responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of the property, all while leading our on-site service team. We strive for resident satisfaction, so strong communication skills and maintenance expertise are a must. If you have successful experience in apartment maintenance, in addition to demonstrated skills in leadership and customer service, then we want to meet you! Apply now!
- Overseeing all maintenance operations on the property.
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state and local law.
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues.
- Meeting all duties and requirements outlined in the Service Supervisor job description.
- 3 years of experience in on-site property maintenance.
- Must have Level II or Universal EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) a plus.
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
- Must be able to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment.
Don’t wait! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.