Website Westdale Pointe Apartments
We have an exciting opportunity for you as Service Supervisor at our 280 unit apartment community in Austin. Our ideal candidate has the necessary skills to complete maintenance and repairs for vacant and occupied units while working within the planned maintenance budget. Resident satisfaction is the key to our success, so our new Service Supervisor will be committed to handling maintenance requests timely and professionally. If you have successful experience in apartment maintenance, as well as demonstrated skills in leadership and customer service, then we want you on our team! So what are you waiting for? Apply now!
- Overseeing all maintenance operations on the property
- Maintaining service and safety records in compliance with federal, state and local law
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues
- Meeting all duties and requirements outlined in the Service Supervisor job description
- At least 2 years of experience in apartment maintenance
- Must have Level II or Universal EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment.
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies every 3rd week.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) a plus.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.