Website Gateway Pines
We are seeking an experienced leasing professional with lease up and new construction experience for our new construction in Forney! As a Leasing Consultant, you make a difference every day when you help find someone their perfect apartment home. You will also show apartments, close sales, and process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws. If you have a proven track record in lease-ups/new constructions and believe that providing excellent customer service is the key to success, then we would love to tell you more about this wonderful opportunity. Apply Now!
- Answering and initiating phone calls such as prospect inquiries, follow-up calls, and resident service requests
- Completing guest cards and lease paperwork correctly and timely
- Touring the apartment community with visitors and residents
- Selling features and amenities to prospective residents
- 1+ years of multifamily residential lease up and new construction experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
This opportunity won’t last, apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.