Creekside on Parmer Lane
We are seeking an experienced sales superstar for our new construction in Austin! As a Leasing Consultant, you make that important first connection with potential residents. In addition to greeting prospects, you will show apartments, close sales, and process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws. The perfect candidate will be a self-motivated and high-energy individual. If you have a proven track record in lease-ups and new constructions and believe that providing excellent customer service is the key to success, then we need you on our team! Apply Now!
- Answering and initiating phone calls such as prospect inquiries, follow-up calls, and resident service requests
- Completing guest cards and lease paperwork correctly and timely
- Touring the apartment community with visitors and residents
- Selling features and amenities to prospective residents
- 1+ years of multifamily residential lease up and new construction experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well, both independently and with a team, in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment.
- Must be able to work weekends on a weekly rotating basis.
This opportunity won’t last; submit your resume or apply in person today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.
We offer competitive pay as well as bonuses & commissions.