Website Windsor Landing Apartments
We are seeking an energetic, organized and goal-driven manager for an established national multi-family property management company to join our team! As Community Manager, you will be responsible for the financial success of our residential multi-family property, while delivering quality, attentive management for our residents. The perfect candidate must have strong customer service and management skills and must also possess a strong sense of urgency and adaptability to a fast-paced and changing environment. If you have a successful track record of accomplishments in on-site apartment management, then we want to meet you! Apply now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining financial and operational accountability for the property
- Managing and coordinating persons, activities and available resources in order to accomplish property objectives as set forth by the Regional Director and property owner
- Working with residents to renew leases, resolve problems, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Recording resident data such as traffic, leasing activity, renewals, and collection activity
- Hiring, training, motivating and supervising staff
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in on-site property management
- Computer skills in the following: Word, Excel, Outlook, Yardi
- Strong bookkeeping and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Superior customer service skills
- Effective mentoring, coaching, and leadership skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) a plus!
This is a great opportunity you do not want to miss! Apply
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.