Website Kannan Station & McLain Heights
We are seeking an experienced Assistant Manager at two of our apartment communities! Being conveniently located in Kannapolis, our property is very easy to lease. Our Assistant Managers use their bookkeeping, organizational, and customer service skills to make a real difference in both property operations and resident satisfaction. If you have a knack for numbers and enjoy working in a customer centered environment, then we need you on our team! Take the next step in your multi-family housing career and apply now!
- Income Collections
- Processing Move-Ins and Move-Outs
- Resident Relations
- Marketing and Leasing
- Minimum two years of xperience as an on-site Assistant Community Manager.
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and Yardi or similar programs
- Excellent verbal, as well as written, communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
This opportunity won’t last, apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.