Website Montfort Crossing Apartments
We are seeking a highly organized and energetic individual to fill our Assistant Community Manager position at our 178-unit, North Dallas community! Our Assistant Managers use their bookkeeping, organizational, and customer service skills to make a real difference in property operations as well as resident satisfaction. As Assistant Community Manager, you will need to be able to perform all duties of a Leasing Consultant when necessary. If you have a knack for numbers and enjoy working in a customer-centered environment, then we need you on our team! Take the next step in your multi-family housing career! Apply now!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Income Collections
- Processing Move-Ins and Move-Outs
- Resident Relations
- Marketing and Leasing
- At least one-year experience in on-site property management.
- Excellent verbal, as well as written, communication skills.
- Computer skills in the following or similar programs: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Must be able to work on the first weekend of each month.
- Yardi experience a plus!
If you are a detail-oriented apartment professional, then apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.